The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I run a small iOS development company, and we've been doing contract iOS development for the past three years. We're a team of 100% developers and we don't have any designers in-house.
Generally our clients bring their own designers, but we are interested in exploring the possibility of bringing our own designer (you) to the table. This is a pilot project, but if successful we're looking to build a long-term relationship.
* Excellent command of written English
* Solid portfolio of previous consumer software design work
* You can deliver the sizes and file formats we ask for the first time
* Individual or designer-owned shop, not a large shop with sales guys
* Fixed quote or hourly OK; we will want an estimate for the pilot project
* Professional conduct, holds up agreements, etc.
* Not the cheapest offer we receive; good quality
* Interested in designing interfaces for mass-market iOS software
Contact to get the spec for the reference project. We will be happy to an...
Sign in or Register to see more