With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a product designed that will hold an iPhone/iPod nano (current generation) or a small digital camera and can be clamped to a moving beam.
I need working drawings that can be used by a contract manufacturer to produce (initially prototypes/low volumes but designed for larger quantities)
The clamp needs to have the following properties:
- non-maring (it should be able to be clamped onto the beam without marking it)
- adjustable (it should be possible to clamp the device to either side or end of the beam while keeping the orientation of the iPhone constant with the beam)
- adjustable (thickness of the beam it clamps to - see below)
- adjustable (move device to change iPhone/nano/camera angle). This could possibly be fixed to simplify the device
- lockable to avoid adjustments while the beam is moving (if the device is not fixed as above)
- lever clamp (ideally) or some other quick attach/release mechanism. I have a few ideas that I'd like to discuss, but I'd be open to sug...
Sign in or Register to see more