With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We will need a programmer to take our idea, proposed user flow and interface, graphics files (we will provide), and do the coding for an iPhone/iPad app. Generally speaking, the app will come with a series of lists that the user will select, assign to different days, weeks, months of the year, and check off as they complete them. In-app purchases will allow them to get additional lists.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extr...
Sign in or Register to see more