With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, and reviewing system and application logs.
2. Analyzing systems errors or anomalies, as well as server performance issues and/or error messages, in order to ensure maximum system availability and service quality and assess trends that may ultimately result in degradation of service.
3. Problem documentation related to any incidences that resulted in systems failures or downtime including documentation of the problem and resolution.
4. Patching of operating systems, applications, and the computer systems such as Tally accounting system, Payroll Management system, Inventory control system and AR system.
5. Windows administration.
6. Create and update network documentation, procedure documentation, and operational guides.
7. Perform daily, weekly and quarterly checklists. (Backup job status, drive space monitoring, server logs, etc.)
Sign in or Register to see more