With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Develop an IVR program (fully tested) to be deployed on an Asterisk PBX.
The program should have the following script (voice) played and the customer's responses captured (end of response should be detected by a certain duration of silence or by the sound of a pressed key.
Please state the information and then spell clearly. After each response, please press pound or the hash key.
1) Please state and spell your first name:
2) Please state and spell your last name:
3) Please state your address; Building number, Name of Street and Apt number if any:
4) Please state the name of the city:
5) Please state the name of the State and Zip Code:
6) Please state your telephone number, area code first:
Note: The “beep” tone after each section of the script must occur without pause.
The 6 responses can be stored as a separate voice files under a unique folder name or the responses can be concatenated into one voice file with a unique file identifier....
Sign in or Register to see more