The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am doing a science talk (on a cancer related topic) next week, and have several "concepts" that I'd like help with making look really good through graphics and animations in iWork Keynote on the Mac.
Basically, I will give you draft slides/drawings, and tell you roughly what I want, then you'll turn those into slides that are fantastic.
I will need the final slides by Tuesday March 6, which means I would need drafts by March 5 so I can give feedback.
- You have Keynote (iWork '09)
- You have proven experience with illustration for scientific/medical uses
- You know how to do illustrations and animations in Keynote
- You understand basic Science terminology
- You are available on Skype or phone to discuss progress/questions
- You can get first drafts out during the weekend and within 48 hours, then turn around final drafts in another 24 hours
- You speak fluent English
I will list the job as hourly, but we can discuss the possibility of a fixed-price job as well.
Sign in or Register to see more