With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need J2Me midlet, allowing:
- check for balance (request and answer HTTPS);
- getting history of payments from server in CSV format(HTTPS);
- initiate payments (optional name for favourites or uncompleted list, receiver number, sender number, with ability for acquiring receiver's phone from phonebook) in CSV/GET format;
- getting invoices (HTTPS) in CSV format;
- pay invoices (HTTPS) in CSV/GET format;
- pay for services (providers list must be downloading incrementaly via HTTPS from server) in CSV/GET format, allowing multiple nested categories, each provider can have required parameters - Name, Receiver, Account Mask, account mask must be limits inputing account value;
- store loaded providers list in local storage;
- optional barcode drawing module for showing generated barcode with encoded information about payer on mobile screen;
- receive Flash SMS message with authentication request (just after HTTPS request, only in time of midlet working, sending requested answer via HTT...
Sign in or Register to see more