With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
New York, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Asset management firm seeks temporary employee to translate Japanese legal and financial documents. Candidate must have obtained a bachelors degree or better at an accredited U.S. university and be fluent in Japanese and English. Candidates with prior financial or legal experience are strongly preferred. Should be comfortable interpreting conversations. The applicant must be willing to commit to a minimum 6 month term and be located in or around the NYC area.
• Reading through original material (legal or financial documents) and rewriting it in the English language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained;
• Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used;
• Researching legal, technical and financial phraseology to find the correct translation;
• Liaising with supervisor to discuss any unclear points;
• Proofreading and editing final translated versions;
• Provide a grammati...
Sign in or Register to see more