With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need to translate my program interface, help file and web page to Japanese language.
The process should be as follows:
1) Find attached translations.rar file and unrar it into a directory.
2) You will have a program DKTranEd.exe, run it. This is a translation editor, it shows untranslated and translated pieces side by side.
3) Select each *.dklang file in turn (there are 3 of them) and choose: new translation and select Japanese language from the list.
4) Translate all the untranslated parts and save the files separately.
5) Translate the help file using this tool: [obscured] -software.com/hm4setup.exe (help file is located in the subfolder "Help").
Your deliverable should include:
1) 3 translated language files (corresponding to 3 untranslated .dklang files).
2) Translated help file
You can check your work by downloading this program:
If you drop translated file from SMTPServerGUI.lng into the program directory, the program ...
Sign in or Register to see more