With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The candidate who would qualify for this position would have the following skills:
* Java programming language (Mandatory)
* Netbeans IDE, or a comparable IDE
* Basic Visual interface development (event management, multi threading, javabeans etc.)
* Data cleansing and manipulation, File I/O, JDBC
* Databases, such as mysql, H2 or Derby
* Using a tool, like Ant, as a code repository, version control and build manager
The candidate will be engaged with a technical/business team that is currently developing software products for the consulting market. This candidate will be responsible for the following broad areas:
* Reading and writing text files with filters
* Writing error checking code for the text files
* Developing rudimentary visual interfaces
* Developing complex visual interfaces that will represent data, and be used by the user to interact with the functionality of the software
* Attend meetings to brainstorm, discuss and establish ways by which the software can be deve...
Sign in or Register to see more