With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for a developer to implement Java-based CalDAV service.
The goal of project:
Users can see their events in the calendar by connecting to service using Outlook, Thunderbird, iCal, Google Calendar.
- CalDAV compliant server [obscured] /html/rfc4791
- User open calendar application and select "Subscribe to calendar". Enter webcal://server/webcal. Enter their username and password.
- User will see their events in calendar.
- User will be able to modify, add or remove items.
- All data is live from API
This service serves as middle party between our existing API and webcal client applications:
API service <-> CalDAV service <-> Calendar client application
- CalDAV service accesses our API using REST protocol [obscured] /HiTask/api Data served through CalDAV is received from API.
- Only accessible when user's login and password provided. Authenticated through existing API [obscured] /HiTask/api
- CalDav server export only e...
Sign in or Register to see more