With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for short practical/how to article on Java programming and related technologies: Spring, JBoss, Struts, Hibernate, JUnit, Groovy, Maven, Grails, etc.
What you will get
* Full author credit with link to company or blog web site with good Google Page Rank
* Exposure on professional domain focused web site
* Article promotion on software development social web sites. Best articles will be featured in the monthly newsletter of the Methods & Tools magazine (50000 readers worldwide)
* 500-1000 words (lines of code not included)
* How to / practical content, problem solving oriented. No high level general only considerations
* Original content (not copied or already published material)
* Good English writing skills (I can help for light editing but don't want to rewrite the article)
* Summarizing / building on other people material (blogs, articles) is allowed, but references should be mentioned at the end of the article. Having a reference / furt...
Sign in or Register to see more