With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
To develop a set of java utility classes that provide simple file checkin and checkout with cvs, svn and git repositories (one java class for each repository type) as described below:
1. void checkIn (String repoPath, String checkInFileRelativePath, String sourceDir, String checkInComment, String userID, String password)
2. void checkOut (String repoPath, String checkOutFileRelativePath, String versionID, String outputDir, String userID, String password)
Both methods must throw exception on any error.
Bid must specify names of the open source api packages to be used. NO GPL licenses should be used.
1. java source codes that work on windows and linux(mac) with the latest version of the repository
2. junit tests for each repository on windows and linux (mac) - besides functional testing of these methods, the unit test must also cover invalid operations like file not found, version not found, invalid login, server down
3. proof of junit test passes
4. listing of open s...
Sign in or Register to see more