With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Thank you for visiting this post.
If selected, you will be developing a java web application that will serve the need of our clients. The VulnAware Java Web Application (VAJWA) will provide a self-service solution for our clients to perform automated or manual scans against their existing web application(s). These scans will be manageable solely by our clients.
Candidate must meeting the following:
1) Have vast experience in Java
2) Experience in Penetration Testing, and/or Vulnerability Assessment and/or Incident Response and/or Application Hacking and/or Blackbox.
3) Ability to write clean, reusable code
4) Experience with Spring MVC or other MVC Framework
To apply: Please make your best offer and include (&quot;VA&quot;) in the response.
In addition, if this present job works well with both parties we wish to extend future work to you after this.
- Chosen candidate will be synching all work to our subversion repository (SVN) throughout the ...
Sign in or Register to see more