The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This project is a part of much bigger project and serves to initiate and evaluate a relationship with a developer and hopefully turn it into a longer term one.
The scope of this small project is to build a java-based web-service (with basic authentication) that would receive a message and send it as an email message at a specified date/time.
Complete project description is in attachment.
1. A developer should have great experience developing java-based backends and well-rooted in JEE stack and different java technologies/frameworks (e.g. spring, apache components etc).
2. Experience with PHP is a great plus (some of our existing components are written in php and will need to be migrated to java).
3. Prior experience developing medical software is a great plus.
4. Working knowledge and experience developing thick desktop clients using C#.NET is a huge plus.
When submitting your bid, please provide:
1. An explanation of how you propose to implement...
Sign in or Register to see more