With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will build upon functionality developed in Phase I. Instead of a basic html block, you will allow a form (i.e. a poll) to be send to the client website and the responses will be recorded back in our database.
You will an aspx page to listen for input posted and save it to database.
Below is the list of assumptions for this functionality:
1. A template could contain more than one question
2. A template could contain only one submit button
3. A template may contain cancel button or reset button to clear the input
4. A template could use text input, single choice input (radio or dropdown list), multiple choice input (checkbox or list box)
5. Any unknown input control used that is not mentioned at point 4 will be ignored
6. On submit all data captured will be posted with control name as property name and value as value in a name value pair xml al...
Sign in or Register to see more