With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What we have
- A touch-typing computer course licensed annually to schools, private centres and homes.
- There are two versions, a standalone and network version - both run from the same installer
- Basic history report back system
- Current version is made for Windows - created in Visual Basic (early form)
- Codes are created using a key generator and sent by email to activate the program.
- Initial Training is currently delivered by telephone. Free trial is given after training, and for one week pilot
- New designs and sounds have been created and are ready to use for the new version
What we want
- The course to be upgraded to run completely on the internet on a 'cloud', no lag or faults, working on Mac and PC
- Minimum start up time and lag.
- The Initial Interactive Training to be built in to replace telephone training.
- Codes and licence keys replaced by a simple login screen (email and password)
- Administration to be automated - Free trials, purchases, reminders
Sign in or Register to see more