With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like to add a job board to my website. There are many options and I have looked at many, some are free, and some very expensive. I have narrowed it down to a few options, all quite different, all having their good and bad points.
Main Points I am considering when choosing a Job Board.
1.Website Show Jobs on Website. Can use "Share this" or "Add this" button so people can send Job via email, FB, Linkedin, Twitter. etc.
2. Facebook show Jobs on company page in Jobs section.
3. Twitter send tweets about the open positions.
4. Linkedin send message to show jobs.
5. Have jobs sent to Indeed, Simplyhired.
6. View on Mobile device
1. Jobberbase [obscured] / - Open source Job Board
2. JobFlo - [obscured]
3. Webscribble. [obscured] /products/webjobs
5. Smartjobboard [obscured] /
Jobberbase is free and looks like it can be customized. The examples I have seen it does NOT look that good.
JobFlo will still advertise their name when the person clicks on the Jo...
Sign in or Register to see more