The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need someone to create a user manual for a Joomla 2.5 website. Below are the requirements:
1. Must be written in plain English. The creator of this manual must know how to read and write proper English. I've worked with many developers who do not speak proper English and I don't have time to correct grammar. This is very important
2. You must have the following experience:
- Joomla 2.5
- documentation writing
- Though not required it will be a plus if you can provide examples of Joomla front-end user manuals that you've created.
3. The website has already been developed. The purpose for this user manual is to provide a reference for the (first-time Joomla user) administrator to use when they need to make changes to the website from the front-end as well as the back-end. Along with the basic Joomla administrator functions below are the extensions that are a part of the website that the manual will need to include:
* Manage News Articles
- Allows user to modify/add/delete...
Sign in or Register to see more