The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
My website thebigdayonline.com is promoting websites for couples who are getting married.
Both the home page and the wedding website are built using Joomla.
Currently, customers signup via the signup form (chronoforms). After signup, their details are emailed to my email address. They are then asked to signup to a paypal subscription. Upon receiving details of the subscription, I then have to manually duplicate the site and populate the website with the information they provide in the form.
What i want is for this to be an automated process. So the process should go something like this…
1. User enters details into the sign-up form.
2. User gets taken to paypal subscription page.
3. User returns to a thank you page
4. A duplicate Joomla site, including the DB, is created in a folder which includes the bride and grooms name (i.e [obscured] /RichardandSusan).
5. The joomla DB is then populated with the information entered in form.
6. An email is sent to the user with the...
Sign in or Register to see more