The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our client has accidentally deleted their virtuemart.config.php file from the directory: public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart
Consequently, this has broken their store: Currently:
- No products are viewable in the frontend.
- All products are still viewable in the backend.
- The category display page displays correctly in the stores entry page.
- New products can't be added/cloned from the backend.
- Products can be successfully previewed.
We have replaced the virtuemart.config.php file with the generic file from the Virtueart installation package, however, we don't appear to have adjusted the settings within this file correctly.
We are looking for an experienced developer to assess the store and restore its full functionality. We're happy to discuss this job further via skype (Please advise of skype address in application).
Trades Downunder Pty Ltd
Sign in or Register to see more