With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a JQuery UI expert to help me develop a single HTML page with the folllowing functionality:
- the page should have a fixed width div which we will call a queue container. The container should be JQuery UI selectable and sortable.
- 5 queue items (divs) should be placed HORIZONTALLY into the queue container
- A button should allow the user to add another div to the queue via a div dialog providing some meta data such as a name for the queue item.
- In case more elements are added to the queue container extending over the fixed width, a horizontal scroll bar should appear on the container div that lets the user scroll and see all queue items.
- The user should be able to select a queue item div by clicking on it.
- Once an element is selected, the user should be able to delete an element using a button. Once en element is deleted, it should disappear from the queue container div.
- Once an element is selected, the user should be able to move a queue element to ...
Sign in or Register to see more