The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
On a shopping cart page to be used by an administrator, I will have items
loaded with original prices, and we will have textboxes next to each
original price to be used for adjustment, if needed.
1) all textboxes will be loaded with the original price, the number of
textboxes will be dynamic
2) the original price can be in a label, textbox, or any other object so
that you can refer to it
3) when a price is changed (to be different from the original value) in the
text box, the text should turn bold and red. If it is the same as the
original value it should be black and non-bold
4) there should be a text box at the bottom that calculates the sum of all
the textboxes each time any text box is changed
5) there are other textboxes on the page (name, address, etc...) so the
dynamic textboxes should be part of a group or all start with the same
identifier for the auto-calculate/sum to occur
6) see attached examples in excel (scenarios), and html
Sign in or Register to see more