With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We require an programmer / developer to support our Web development team; to be an assistant to our lead Developer, and cover for him while on vacation.
Initially, this would be a 6-week temporary position, but our goal would be to have it evolve into a full-time position. Also open to freelance applicants
- HTML Production skills; must have knowledge of HTML/HTML5 & CSS/CSS3
- Would be an asset to have knowledge of Adobe CS platform; Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash
- A high level of comfort and expertise with various online processes and APIs; Facebook Developers toolkit, Google (SEM, Analytics,...) etc.
- Good proficiency and comfort level with general network issues
- MS Office Suite; High comfort level with Word, Excel, Access.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Sign in or Register to see more