The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have recently purchased a template from videohive.net and I need some modifications to it for my own brand. 95% of what's in the template is what i need. The other 5% are the changes that I need made. I don't anticipate this taking more than 2 hours of your time, if you are really good in this form of art. The work is done in Adobe After Effect.
Below is a link to watch the completed work from videhive.net.
What you see there is done and provided within the template. I have created a wireframe in powerpoint which details the requested changes. I have documented them within the instructor notes section. Watch the clip and review the wireframe to guage what's been requested and confirm my estimated work effort.
Only interested in folks that have done this kind of work. In your responses please include an attachment or link to similar work. If you have not done this kind of work do not waste your t...
Sign in or Register to see more