With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need some C# code that does the following:
* A TCP client splits a file into chunks and sends the chunks over TCP to a receiver.
* The client must resume sending the chunks of the file IF the connection is disconnected and reconnected. You'll probably need to track and save which chunks were sent/received.
* The receiving application puts the chunks together to make the original file, and does a hashcode check (SHA-1 preferred) to ensure the file is the same as the one sent.
* This must be fast and work with large files (100MB+)
* I should be able to send a file from a client to a receiver by calling a function on some object like so: FileTransfer.Send("C:\Some_Filename", 343 /*port #*/)
I will be inspecting your code, so please include comments and use best coding practices. I will test your application with a 100MB file and disconnect the network and reconnect it to assure it works as required
Added 27 DEC 2012, 16:32 PM...
Sign in or Register to see more