With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Publish historical fiction books
Want to revive sales for a 20 year old book series by launching anniversary campaign, especially in Kansas, where book series was very popular in the 1990s.
Person need to be able to market book in various ways to introduce them to a new generation of readers. Want to push more ebook sales, then paperback version.
Readers in the past (mostly women) have enjoyed stories about Kansas and pioneer history, quilting, cooking, "covered wagon trail" type diaries.
- Develop, recommend and implement social media strategies for all relevant social networking sites
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to coordinate social media content and initiatives
- Analyze impact and provide reporting for social media programs and campaigns
- Optimize landing pages and user experience on relevant social media channels
- Perform competitive site analysis to identify missed opportunities
- Encourage adoption ...
Sign in or Register to see more