With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a lawyer that specializes in copyright/trademark and content management. The task will be to research the legal issues associated with my website and project. The provider must also specialize in general tasks and may be hired on to be "My" lawyer for the site as a whole. I don't need anything over the top legal wise and I'm on a smaller budget to start this project. Must know American law and speak fluent English.
- Research legal issue of copyrights, intellectual property, etc
- Draft up "Terms and Agreement" pages for my website
- Be able to provide legal advice upon request
- Handle any legal issues that I assign them too
- Be specialized in web related content laws
- Draft up letters or emails for me from time to time.
Budget - $5-20/hr
If satisfied, I will use the provider as my long term lawyer for all tasks.
Sign in or Register to see more