With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Cleveland, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Data Architect will work directly with IT and the business subject matter experts to define requirements, develop and implement efficient and effective solutions. It is expected that the Data Architect will define a data strategy that will meet immediate needs and position us well for the future. Primary focus will be on implementing a solution that supports the reporting needs for "mobile" initiatives as well as merging existing cubes to meet evolving customer requirements.
As a member of the Quoting Data Warehousing team you will:
- Create the conceptual and logical models of the quoting data warehouses.
- Meet with Customers to define requirements, recommend solutions, develop and Implement
- Educate and assist IT professionals on data management principles, and standards.
- Provide direction, guidance, and oversight for data quality controls.
- Capture and maintain metadata, creating business rules for the use of data.
- Develop high-level and detail design spe...
Sign in or Register to see more