The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Title: Lecturer, Biomedical Science
Job purpose: To carry out research, teaching and administration within the Biomedical Science Department.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Monitor and endeavour to maintain high student morale and motivation at all times, both in the Employee’s specific classes and the School in general.
2. Work as necessary to achieve the successful day-to-day operation of classes and the maximum progress of students under the responsibility of the Employee.
3. Assist in maintaining general school discipline and the overall operational stability, integrity and professional image of the School.
4. Monitor and enforce student attendance and punctuality.
5. Counsel individual students regarding attendance, punctuality, academic progress, professional development, and behaviour as required and in co-operation with the Programme Director, Administration and Student Services Manager, Principal...
Sign in or Register to see more