The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a new web platform focused on social networking an ecommerce for business with a new concept and IP.
The site is currentley live and know as commerity.com. Further development is also underway and a new platform is due to be launched.
We are looking to protect our IP and register trademark for the business as well as offer international licences to opperators around the world.
The business is regsitered in Western Australian and we are seeking qualified lawyers/ legal advisors to assist with preparation of the following agreements:
1. Confidentiality and Non-disclosure Agreement
2. Drafting License Agreement for use by international licensees
3. Provide assitance with respect to suitable remuneration package/ share incentive plan for the licensees.
4. Provide assitance with respect to trademarking
5. Provide assitance with respect to patents
Please itemise the costs related to the above, as we may require all or part of the above.
Sign in or Register to see more