With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Small employment law firm has a need for a part-time legal assistant (approximately 10-15 hours/week) who can respond quickly to the firm's needs as they arise.
• Conducting professional telephone client intake
• Drafting professional correspondences
• Communicating with opposing counsel and court clerks
• Proofreading documents
• Preparing documents for filing
• Filing documents; both hard copies and electronically
• Internet searches for factual information (not legal)
• Making appointments/managing calendar
• Administrative and personal tasks (e.g. travel arrangements)
• As the first contact to potential clients, must have engaging personality and ability to encourage consults
• Strong communication skills with opposing counsel, opposing paralegals and court clerks
• Have outstanding organizational skills
• Pay attention to detail
• Experience in managing and organizing documents and schedules
• Proficient in Microsoft Offic...
Sign in or Register to see more