With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a specialist law firm in Phoenix, Arizona, focusing on civil rights and injury cases, and interested in creating an ongoing blog of interest to a general legal audience..
Articulate, intelligent, organized person able to generate and work with existing ideas to produce short, original blogs on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate with office and assist in developing ideas for blog entries.
- Research and write completely original, high-quality, short articles for a blog that communicate our messaging to a general legal audience.
- Ad-hoc writing, proofreading and marketing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Blogs, Journalism
- Additional Skills: Web Content, Article Writing, Familiarity with legal and medical terminology.
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail orient...
Sign in or Register to see more