With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am seeking a lawyer who will be able to form a long term contract role and assist with several areas of web-based start-ups. The start-ups will be on going over the next several years and I would require assistance over this period of time with a variety of matters as listed below:
- produce or edit terms and conditions for the various start ups
- produce contracts for contractors within the start ups
- produce business partner non-compete agreements
- produce business partner equity and ending contracts
- advice upon the possible breaching of copyright, patent and trademarks
- general legal advice as and when required
- answer questions into the legality of affiliation networks within several different countries
If you would like to be successful in this position please outline any past experience you have with any of the above topics.
Many thanks for your time in reading my job post
Sign in or Register to see more