With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
o I have a company in Colombia that has been contracted to oversee a project that a client is currently doing in Houston, TX.
o The client requires for our company (in Colombia) to send a person to Houston, TX and serve to the client as a communicator of the status and every detail of their project.
o This project could be somewhere between 2 to 6 months.
• Develop an analysis of the legal requirements for this Colombian citizen to come into the US, working for a Colombian company.
o The main focus is that the client needs this person to travel to Houston as soon as next week
• Propose several alternatives to solve the issue:
o Ie. Can we work something where he can go into the US with his tourist visa right the away? And solve for a more permanent solution while he is already working?
• Risk analysis of the possible issues and or transactions related to this matter
• Specific and detailed advice on how to proceed step by step.
• Provide us with the nece...
Sign in or Register to see more