With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am on the brink of publishing a book, and I need to distribute it to a few people prior to publishing (prereaders, editors, PR targets, technical producers, etc.).
I am looking to have an NDA drawn up that legally binds the signator to:
1) Not distribute the manuscript
2) Not reproduce the manuscript
3) Not utilize or mimic any included content, including ideas and opinions, perspectives, hypotheses, etc. in their own writing for at least one year (unless reviewing or referencing my book directly
4) Not use the manuscript for any purposes beyond what is agreed
5) Not use the manuscript (specific language or the ideas presented within) for any for-profit purpose, except for the job for which I am specifically hiring them
I'd also like you add in any language that protects me and my work, at your discretion.
I would like this to be done by an attorney who is licensed in the state of California and can provide his/her information so that I can verify that the licensee is in goo...
Sign in or Register to see more