With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have developed a new food product that I would like to sell. The product is raw chips (something similar to bradsrawchips (dot) com)
I would like someone to research and advise me on the following issues:
1. What are the state requirements regarding selling this type of food (New York and New Jersey)
2. What are the federal requirements regarding selling this type of food? FDA, etc..
3. Are there any legal issues with selling this product interstate (online through a website)
4. What are the legal requirements necessary to produce this product (e.g., can it be manufactured at home)
5. What other legal requirements are necessary before being able to legally sell this product?
Basically, I need someone to provide all the information on where it is legal to produce/manufacture this product (assuming home state of new york or new jersey) and what are all the legal requirements before this product can be sold (intrastate and interstate)
Sign in or Register to see more