With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We require a Comprehensive Research and Compilation of the Raffle Laws of each State in the United States of America. (Phase 1).
The Laws, Rules and Regulations information to be gathered from, is to be inclusive of, where applicable, but NOT limited to each Individual State's Constitution, Attorney General's Office, Commercial Codes, Department of Gaming, Counties, Cities, Municipalities, Sheriffs, Police or any authorized agency and/or department.
The main areas to be researched and posted in Google Spreadsheet are:
1. The Registration Requirements.
2. The Registration Requirements of a Raffle Registered from another State.
3. The Maximum amount of Raffle Prizes (in value).
4. The Registration Deadlines. (Approval Committee Meetings)
5. The Fees for Application for Registration.
6. The Fees (if any) once Application is Approved.
7. The Max Approval Time for Agency to Respond to Application.
8. The Duration the Approved Application/Permit is Valid.
9. The Op...
Sign in or Register to see more