The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
R v James; R v Karimi  EWCA Crim 14
1. The above case is a joined appeal that came before the Court of Appeal in January 2006. Explain the historical background to this case, referring in particular to any cases or statutes relevant to this case. (20)
2. Summarise the facts and legal arguments in this case. (20)
3. Summarise the judgment of the Court of Appeal in this case. (20)
4. Identify whether and why the decision of the Court of Appeal was in accordance with the earlier decision at first instance. (10)
5. What legal principle does this case establish? (10)
6. Critically discuss the difference between the operation of judicial precedent in this
case and the traditional judicial approach. (20)
Sign in or Register to see more