The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Currently, LegitLead application and scoring process fails after at about 42K leads using the csv import. Over the weekend, I uploaded 90K records into the production version of LegitLead, legitlead-prod on heroku. The application stopped working after about 42K records where imported.
The process for scoring leads is as follows, using the csv import feature.
1. Leads are imported using the Upload page. Point to local file.
2. The import feature posts leads into the LegitLead API, one record at a time.
3. After the lead record is imported, LegitLead calls out to several 3rd party API's, namely, BriteVerify, MelissaData, and a simpleDB that we have running on Amazon.
4. LegitLead captures the api responses and stores them in the database.
5. LegitLead runs a process called day_agg that aggregates the results at the affid and subid level. These aggregations are run to make the reporting faster on [obscured] /.
There are two issues that might be causing this problem, ...
Sign in or Register to see more