The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Small business start-up looking for a Server Administrator to assist with management of web server(s) used to host website and related resources.
Main tasks will be to trouble-shoot and rectify any issues that hinder the system from operating at maximum efficiency.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Linux OS
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) functionality and security
- cPanel functionality
- ConfigServer Security & Firewall functionality
- Self-hosted email autoresponder functionality
- MySQL database functionality
- Sound understanding of PHP, HTML and other common languages relevant to the operation of an ecommerce website.
- Extensive experience in web server trouble shooting.
Immediate requirements will provide about 1 or 2 hours work. Beyond that, service requirement will be ongoing, though work will likely be sporadic and of very short durations, as it will depend largely on frequency of server issues.
In your bid, please state your typical availability an...
Sign in or Register to see more