With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a little SVN / C-panel setup conflict on a Linux box. We need a smart guy with experience of setting up SVN & USVN without conflicts in C-Panel.
What We Have
- a brand new dedicated server at UK Fast, no sites loaded on it yet
- running full LAMP stack currently (Cent OS5)
- also running latest version of C-Panel (we don't want to use Plesk)
What we need:
- SVN installed properly, together with necessary Apache modules to make it possible to access the SVN from our local computers
- USVN installed properly - test users & test repositories, together with ability to checkout/update/commit remotely from local computers
- no legacy systems to worry about - we just need a new server set up correctly
We tried this ourselves, but failed to get document root paths and users working correctly (we think!). We figure it's only an hour or 2 for someone that knows what they're doing. There is future server hardening work too (not in this quote).
Some (we think) relevant links
Sign in or Register to see more