The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
London, United Kingdom
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Must be London based and operate out of our London office.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- System Architecture especially around cloud automation, resource allocation, cluster management, security, etc.
- Development and Lead-development of our cloud based solutions
- Participation in operations activities
- Mentoring of junior members of the team
- You are the ideal candidate if you have most of the following:
- You are smart and pragmatic
- You have a strong experience with the DevOps tools, and are constantly evaluating and test-driving new technologies
- You have a strong background in development (and have a strong opinion about which language you use)
- You are native to the cloud era or have a strong professional experience with major cloud platforms: Amazon AWS, Rackspace Cloud, etc.
- You have a strong scientific background (you have some sort of scientific degree or watch Discovery Channel all the time)
- You are a genius right out of college, or you...
Sign in or Register to see more