The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You need to be in Northern California or the Reno area. We are not hiring virtual employees. You and I will meet before work commences. This is a contract role with varying hourly requirements each week.
We have a gap. I have a very experienced programmer/Director of Engineering and a junior technology administrator. I need someone in the middle who can
- take responsibility for projects and deliver with minimal guidance
- document, write project plans, and keep documentation up to date
- administer Linux servers. Build out, update, back-up,
- administer Apps running on the servers mail, VOIP, storage, hosting, using Xen mostly
- manage another person
- script using several languages appropriate for Linux-based environments
- handle basic HTML
The more familiarity with the following, the better:
- all flavors of Linux esp. Debian, Centos and RedHat
- Linux Networking, Routing, Switching, VLANS, VPNS
- VMs - Xen and even ESX is helpful
- Asterisk, Hylafax or other fax s...
Sign in or Register to see more