With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Banner at the top of the page is too big. Too much space from top to bottom and not enough content, stuff in the banner.
• The logo is better, but it is too blocky. Any way to smooth is out or have it integrate more in the top banner? See how Kaiser did theirs. Like how it is both in the top banner and is also partially in the picture banner below it.
• Like the palm element, but it is too intrusive. On our site, it was in the background and was not so obvious. Can we somehow make it be tone on tone and more like a shadow? Again see our old website and Kaisers to give you example of what I am trying to say.
• Fonts needs to be consistent throughout the site or at least the front page. We have a number of different fonts going on and there is not as much continuity as I would like. Can we do one font with different sizes, colors, bold, shades, etc. for the different areas of the website.
• The search box on the front page:
o Needs to be see through - see Kaisers search box
Sign in or Register to see more