The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We run a service (website & iPhone app) where users download DJ mixes to help them stay motivated and energized while they are running.
We are looking for a fun, creative writer who is is active person (ideally a runner!) to write summaries of our upcoming mixes. The ideal person will be comfortable listening to ALL genres of music, from hip-hop to country, christian rock to electro. You'll also be ok listening to explicit lyrics from time to time.
Your job will be to produce:
- 3 options for a name of each mix
- A 150 to 300 word description of each mix
- A 70-90 character tweet promoting each mix
- A 70-90 Facebook posting promoting each mix
The work will involve listening to the mix to understand the "emotion" of the music and then writing a title & description that:
- Communicates that emotion and most importantly the energy
-- Is it intense and powerful? Mellow and zen-like? A roller coaster ride of rhythm with peaks and valleys?
- Speak to the user as a runner and as so...
Sign in or Register to see more