The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a library of PPC initiatives for products we develop. I'd like to build a live-info helper page application. It works like this:
1) A sales-person opens a console page for a keyword
2) His/her camera comes on and a video stream is opened on to a user-landing page
3) When a user clicks on to the landing page - the sales-person gets a message indicating he has a visitor and his camera is active
4) The sales-person holds up a sign that says "Hi" I'm here to help. "I'm a real person"
5) At this point the sales person invites (another sign pointing to the chat box) the visitor to enter chat.
6) The sales person types - Hi "I'm here to help" - Can I help you find something or answer questions?
7) This starts the dialogue - and preferably a phone call, and lead generation process...
It seems like OpenTok can handle the video part & perhaps more. The other features are seemingly standard chat boxes and screen share facilities. Basic features:
Sign in or Register to see more