The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
LMS Load Testing Plan
We are coming out with our own Learning Management System. It is built in PHP and mySQL. It will used to manage the elearning initiatives of small to medium sized organizations and training companies.
Objective of the project:
• Test our application to see how many users it will support with X, Y and Z server configurations.
• See how it performs under various concurrency test cases to prepare best case/worst case scenarios for us.
• We can prepare hosting and user-based pricing plans for the application accordingly.
• Load testing under: At least 4 -5 different courses hosted on our LMS. Courses varying from 20 MB to 100 MB.
• Need to do Load Testing with 2500 users with 10% concurrency.
Profile of the provider:
1. Expertise in Load Testing
2. Help us to understand: Our application contains Flash Course so is it there any difference to do Load testing than any other web based application.
3. Use of Load Testing Software such as: Load Runner, JMeter or LoadSto...
Sign in or Register to see more