With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This should be quick and easy; the logo just needs some tweaking. The logo was originally designed in PowerPoint (see attached) and then we converted it to a jpeg. However, when converted to jpeg, each little adjustment to the C and the arrows can be seen as "gray wash" around the logo. Attached is the initial design of logo in PowerPoint and an explanation of the design.
We need 3 clean copy versions of the logo, in a format that would be best for using in WordPress (does not have to be a jpeg). I think .png is most common:
(1) Logo, as shown on the attachment
(2) Logo, as shown on the attachment, but with a ".com"
(3) A separate logo of just the "C" as a favicon.
The particulars are
• The font is Arial.
• The red "the" should be standard red (MS Office: red 255, blue 0, green 0; or its equivalent in another format).
• The remaining logo is dark blue (MS Office: red 0, blue 153, green 0; or its equivalent in another format).
• The "omparetheproducts" should be center...
Sign in or Register to see more