With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I've uploaded a quick sketch of the design. A few notes:
1. The text should "pop." It should cast a slight shadow on the background image so it clearly stands out. It should also have a dark outline (black and white?) to help make it easy to read.
2. The text is "A Journey's Tale." The "A" and "ale" should be in black text. The "Journey's" should be blue similar to the "B" in this link: [obscured] /boldy/. And the "T" should look like a big, red bookmark attached to the bottom of the book.
3. The book should have a brown binder and faded yellow pages. It should look like an old tome with squiggly lines that make it look like cursive.
4. The mountain should also "pop" out of the book. The rock should be gray, with white snow caps, a dark evergreen forest at the base, and a red flag at the top of the center peak.
5. The artwork should have a playful, cartoon feel similar to the Basecamp logo, although more detailed: [obscured] /bv9p52r
I'd like to keep this project around $30 ...
Sign in or Register to see more